16.10.12

Weekend Peek: Active Naturals

I spent this past weekend in Rehoboth (surprise, surprise) dining, shopping, and exploring. Along with me I brought two friends who do not know the town as well I do, so I took them to some hidden beauties to take photos in Bella Luna style. 
Above: Gordon's Park

Here I am wearing the new houndstooth jacket at Bella, walking along the quiet suburban streets surrounding Silver Lake. I love coming here on my bike/longboard rides, the cars are sparse and the reflection of the sunset off the lake colours everything a beautiful sepia tone.

Again at Gordon's Park, mixing earrings. Difficult, but rewarding when you find the right pair.  


The white bridge over silver lake connecting Rehoboth to Dewey is one of my all time favourite places.  During the winter after snowfall I like to walk halfway over the bridge, and look down at the swirling slush. The lack of contrast between the white of the railing and the white of the water is such a pleasing site. 

I am sort of obsessed with the new caps in the store. For the past couple years it has been all about beanies and berets, but cloche hats are a warm and refreshing new trend.

 I also added these fabric flower clips to brighten up the look.



Flowers, flowers, flowers. Who would I be if I wasn't wearing flowers?
The jackets here here and here were all from Bella Luna as well. You can see in the photos that the warmth of the sun escaped us, and I might say they were body-heat life savers. 



Just a weekend peek. Stay inspired, keep it natural,
Kateland Kester