7.10.12

What's Your Favorite Color?

Hello my fellow orange enthusiasts, 
It's Sophia back for another blog session. Orange is my absolute favorite color so I thought I'd create a color palette of orange Bella Luna goodies. It seems people don't often wear orange clothes (although, I do), so accessorizing with a brilliant pop of tangerine is perfect for any outfit. My favorite color companion? Turquoise. The mix of cool and warm tones add a unique flavor. 


This sunday morning is a bit rainy and chilly so why not brighten the day with some orange accents. For the home? We have Tea Forte's loose citrus tea, a funky owl clock, our fabulous soup cookbook, and a pumpkin spatula, perfect for those Sunday morning pancakes. And for you? A chunky orange bracelet, two-toned orange hard candy necklace, bohemian patterned tote, nerdy-chic orange readers, and wool ombré scarf. 

More color palettes to come!
Sweet daydreams of apple cider and harvest sunsets, 
Sophia Moore