2.4.13

Showers + Flowers+Sales

Well April has really stayed true to her nature, in that she can't make-up her mind. This kind of weather makes planning for the day quite difficult. This morning I while I was designing on my computer and the sun was strong, and the sky clear. So I packed up my easel, paints, brushes etc. and set up in the fields to relieve some artistic stress. Barefooted in my romper, turband, and ombré sunglasses I got in about forty-five minutes of Velvet Underground inspired "theatrical"painting.  

*theatrical painting‑ dancing and singing while creating "art"

Three cups of black tea might have been a strong inspiration as well. My neighbors think I am mad. 
My palette began drying abnormally fast and that is when I noticed the ominous rolling clouds above me. Downpour. Fortunately, I am a natural rain dancer so I didn't mind swimming back to my house. 


Here are some tips on how to enjoy the fickle weather this month:

☼ Enjoy the springtime and paint out-doors.
☂ Let the rain paint for you, like I inadvertently did.
☼ Grab some mint water from the Rehoboth Variety and  walk around down-town.
☂ Use the rain as an excuse to shop for a new head scarf
☼ Gordon's Pond trails, short and easy to escape if the the weather turns suddenly
☂ Got to a yoga class
☼ Yoga on the beach?
☂ Coffee-shoppe chit chat with a friend
☼ Make lemonade
☂ Skim Naked Hollywood: Weegee in Los Angelos
☼ Wear a flowy-skirt; forget the tights, but remember the honey-bee accessories
☂ Doodle in Rosie Flo's chic little coloring book, because why not?
☼ Vitamin D: absorb, absorb, absorb

Take note of this: 

Bella is receiving boxes of new attire for this Spring! 

Also, do not forget about Bella Luna this Friday, the first day for the Get Down in Town event. 

The store will be full of special treats and stop by for the Exclusive Jewelry Sale: all designer case jewelry on sale Friday! This very rare sale will only be happening Friday, but if you mention this blog post we will extend the sale to the weekend for you, our avid readers. Rain or shine, see you there!

Be observent. Be harmonious. Be inspired.

Kateland